To Design: CAD (Computer Aided Design), FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
In-silico simulation and screening of rational stent and tubing designs for lead selection and prototype manufacturing.
- Micro-extrusion: high throughput micro-extrusion facility able to manufacture different tubing designs (single/multi-layer, single/multi-lumen, braided, bump) in a number of compatible polymeric materials. Production of a wide size range of tubing in compliance with the highest quality standards. Located in a ISO-7 clean room. Fully automated and on-line controlled.
- Balloon: Formation of a balloon from a polymeric tube through the application of heat, stretch and gas pressure within a wide range of sizes to satisfy customer needs in terms of usability and compliance.
- Braiding & coiling: Located in an ISO-7 clean room. Able to braid or coil stainless steel wire in range of patterns and braiding densities (picks per inch).
- Injection molding: high throughput manufacturing of injected parts within a range of different polymeric materials.
- 3D Printing: fully automatized 3D printer of polymeric prototypes
- Stent Manufacturing: fully equipped facility for the manufacture of metal stents from metal tubing (CoCr, nitinol, SS): laser cutting, electro polishing, de-capping, etc
- Organic synthesis of polymers: fully equipped organic chemistry laboratory able to synthesize hydrophilic and farmaco-active formulas for coatings.
- Welding: Capacity to join different kinds of tubes, balloons or polymeric radiopaque markers together, with a smooth transition. We work with standard welding in hot boxes or with high precision laser welding depending on product requirements and customer needs.
- Tipping: Adding a non-traumatic soft polymeric tip to a catheter of balloon catheter by means of a high precision laser welding.
- Flaring: Widen the tip of a tube with a heated needle in order to assemble it to another tube.
- Balloon folding: Capacity of generating a folded balloon with a low profile by means of creating wings on the surface of a balloon though a fluting step followed by a wrapping stage.
- Stent Crimping: Safely attaching a metal stent to the surface of a polymeric balloon by narrowing its diameter through the application of force and temperature.
- Hydrophilic coating: addition of an hydrophilic layer on the surface of a catheter shaft, balloon or guidewire to enhance its gliding properties thanks to our proprietary technology HYDRAX®.
- Farmaco-active coating: application of a drug-loaded layer to the surface of a balloon or stent under controlled conditions that assure proper drug elution kinetics.
High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA), Fast Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), Bel Permeation Chromatography (GPC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Microscopy, SEM, Q-Six, …
Capability to test our manufactured products in vivo in swine model.
Camí de Can Ubach, 11 (Pol. Ind. Les Fallulles)
08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts
Barcelona - Spain
Tel.(+34) 936 723 067
Fax (+34) 936 724 657