Designing: CAD (Computer-Aided Design), FEA (Finite Element Analysis)
In-silico simulation and screening of rational stent and tubing designs for lead selection and prototype manufacturing.
- Micro-extrusion: high throughput micro-extrusion facility able to manufacture different tubing designs (single/multi-layer, single/multi-lumen, braided, bump) in many compatible polymeric materials. Production of a wide size range of tubing in compliance with the highest quality standards. Located in an ISO-7 cleanroom. Fully automated and online controlled.
- Balloon: Formation of a balloon from a polymeric tube through the application of heat, stretch and gas pressure within a wide range of sizes to satisfy customer needs in terms of usability and compliance.
- Braiding & Coiling: Located in an ISO-7 clean room. Able to braid and coil stainless steel wire in a range of patterns and braiding densities (picks per inch).
- Injection molding: high throughput manufacturing of injected parts within a range of different polymeric materials.
- 3D Printing: fully automatized 3D printer of polymeric prototypes.
- Stent Manufacturing: fully equipped facility for the manufacture of metal stents from metal tubing (Cobalt-Chromium, Nitinol). Laser cutting, electropolishing, de-capping, etc.
- Organic synthesis of polymers: fully equipped organic chemistry laboratory able to synthesize hydrophilic and pharmaco-active formulas for coatings.
- Welding: Capacity to join different types of tubes, balloons or polymeric radiopaque markers together with a smooth transition. We work with standard welding in hot boxes or with high precision laser welding depending on product requirements and customer needs.
- Tipping: Adding a non-traumatic soft polymeric tip to a catheter of the balloon catheter using high-precision laser welding.
- Flaring: Widen the tip of a tube with a heated needle in order to assemble it into another tube.
- Balloon folding: Capacity of generating a folded balloon with a low profile by means of creating wings on the surface of a balloon through a fluting step followed by a wrapping stage.
- Stent Crimping: Achieving a safe attachment between the metal stent and the surface of a polymeric balloon by narrowing its diameter through the application of force and temperature
- Hydrophilic coating: addition of a hydrophilic layer on the surface of a catheter shaft, balloon or guidewire to enhance its gliding properties thanks to our proprietary technology HYDRAX®.
- Pharmaco-active coating: application of a drug-loaded layer to the surface of a balloon or stent under controlled conditions that assure proper drug elution kinetics.
High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC), Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC), Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA), Fast Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR), Bel Permeation Chromatography (GPC), Gas Chromatography (GC), Microscopy, SEM, Q-Six, …
Capability to test our manufactured products in vivo in swine model.
Camí de Can Ubach, 11 (Pol. Ind. Les Fallulles)
08620 Sant Vicenç dels Horts
Barcelona - Spain
Tel.(+34) 936 723 067
Fax (+34) 936 724 657